[MPlayer-users] RADEON_VID UYVY, YV12, I420, IYUV support. Rage128(pro) experimental support

Hans-Peter Raschke Hans-Peter.Raschke at Wintermann-DatenService.de
Thu Nov 29 00:15:10 CET 2001

Hello,

I just tried the drivers with my XPert2000 (Rage 128U1) with an PES file
and an DIVX4 file. They worked both. A connected TV worked also. The
problem was black and white only. I tried several resolutions (640x480,
800x600) and depths (16 and 24 bit).

This driver would be the right solution for me. I just tried an GForce
based video card with TVOut and the result was disappointing (no
overscan).

I would like to continue testing this driver.

Best regards HP