[MPlayer-users] mencode, wrong aspect ratio

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Thu Nov 29 08:37:19 CET 2001

On Mit, 28 Nov 2001, Colin Marquardt wrote:
> You are not using the GUI by chance? -aspect only seems to work
> correctly if you start mplayer with -nogui (in case you have GUI

Ahhhh, now its working. Thanks a lot.

> support compiled in). BTW, mplayer could put out a message if one
> uses the GUI with -aspect and/or -monitoraspect.

Good idea.

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining <preining at logic.at>
University of Technology Vienna, Austria            gpg DSA: 0x09C5B094
THROCKING (participial vb.)

The action of continually pushing down the lever on a pop-up toaster
in the hope that you will thereby get it to understand that you want
it to toast something. Also: a style of drum-playing favoured by Nigel
Olsson of the Elton John Band, reminiscent of the sound of someone
slapping a frankfurter against a bucket. An excellent example of this
is to be heard on 'Someone Save My Life Tonight' from the album
Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy.

			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff