[MPlayer-users] No video with WMV

Lothar mattecer at tin.it
Thu Nov 29 22:41:59 CET 2001

I've have read documentation ... I have set up ALL there was to set up ...
I'm not so stupid like you think :)

But I think you are too intelligent for me ...

But ... you can only say "read that fu$&£&ing DOCS" ... but I think ...
well, if someone have a problem with Mplayer ... and want to find a solution
... then he write an email to the mailing list ... and at the end ... the
only thing that he can have to answer is "fuck fuck fuck you" ... strange
... this is the strangest mailing list I've ever written to ...

IT IS A JOKE OR NOT ?!?!?!

I think not ... and so ... fuck you for the second time ...