[Mplayer-users] mplayer latest CVS & gui fullscreen

Rajesh Fowkar hsejar at gmx.co.uk
Wed Oct 3 02:15:23 CEST 2001

Hi,

Just noticed this. Updated mplayer from latest CVS and compiled with
--enable-new-gui. However the gui does not seem to care a damn about
fsmode=1 in /etc/mplayer.conf. In full screen mode icewm panel is still
visible. However when I compiled and used mplayer-0.50pre1 it was working
fine. Some bug seem to have crept in the CVS.

However the command mode mplayer works fine. I am using icewm as window
manager hence I have put fsmode=1 in /etc/mplayer.conf.

Regards

--
Rajesh
http://www.symonds.net/~rajesh/    *****  Powered By: Debian GNU/Linux