[Mplayer-users] mplayer latest CVS & gui fullscreen

Gábor Lénárt lgb at lgb.hu
Tue Oct 2 21:23:38 CEST 2001

On Tue, Oct 02, 2001 at 08:53:29PM +0200, Arpi wrote:
> > However the command mode mplayer works fine. I am using icewm as window
> > manager hence I have put fsmode=1 in /etc/mplayer.conf.
>
> GUI uses different code for fullscreen than libvo, and fsmode is a libvo
> option.
>
> and icewm sucks, it is not supported. same for sawfish.

Ok, then what type of wm shoud I use? :)
Since both of icewm and sawfish are gnome-compliant window managers, MPlayer
would use gnome hints but imho it would be very ugly that mplayer depends
on gnome, yerguhreghrg ;-(

--
 --[ Gábor Lénárt ]---[ Vivendi Telecom Hungary ]---------[ lgb at lgb.hu ]--
 U have 8 bit comp or chip of them and it's unused or to be sold? Call me!