full outputRe: [Mplayer-users] Can't compile, oops, need help with decorFri Oct 5 18:41:43 2001

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Fri Oct 5 18:43:46 CEST 2001

Hi,

> No, no you have to look in the middle of ./configure where it made all those
> errors not at the end, I tell you sir, I just don't understand why
> it is not working.

there is nothing common between messages printed by configure _etsts_ and
the real compile error you got:

> win32.c: In function `expIsBadWritePtr':
> win32.c:3020: Unrecognizable insn:
> (insn 87 62 88 (parallel[
>             (set (reg/v:SI 3 ebx [44])
>                 (const_int 0 [0x0]))
>             (clobber (reg:CC 17 flags))
>         ] ) -1 (nil)
>     (expr_list:REG_UNUSED (reg:CC 17 flags)
>         (nil)))
> win32.c:3020: Internal compiler error in extract_insn, at recog.c:2218
> Please submit a full bug report,
> See <URL:https://qa.mandrakesoft.com/> for instructions.

it's clear: compiler bug. try to upgrade compiler or report the bug to them
(https://qa.mandrakesoft.com/)

not our fault.
we can't fix it.

please next time read output before doung nonsense things.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu