[Mplayer-users] A hope for a feature

Jakub Turski yacoob at chruptak.plukwa.net
Sat Oct 6 00:19:31 CEST 2001

Greetings,

 Will  my suggested feature appear in 0.50? For those who don't remember
- I asked about changing the  meaning  of  'seek/rewind'  keys  (arrows,
pgup/down)  while  paused  (left/right  -  1 frame, up/down - 10 frames,
pgup/pgdown - 30 frames)? Is there hope  for  this  to  materialize?  It
isn't hard to code, is it? And I'd be extremaly grateful :>

 BTW  - i just watched FLCL with -autoq 100. The effect is gorgeous. But
also a killer to my k6-2 350. Time to get a new CPU...

Regards,

Q.
--
  (oo)  |            One person's error is another person's data.             |