[Mplayer-users] A hope for a feature

Jakub Turski yacoob at chruptak.plukwa.net
Sun Oct 7 00:40:18 CEST 2001

* mplayer-users-request at lists.sourceforge.net pisze co następuje...
* [2001/10/06 20:22]

> >  Will  my suggested feature appear in 0.50? For those who don't remember
> not.

 :( Pity. Hope it will appear in the future.

> > isn't hard to code, is it? And I'd be extremaly grateful :>
> not easy. i tried but it fuck up a-v sync.

 Good luck! :>
 Does  anyone  here  wants it as badly as I do? That'd make it a 'wanted
feature' :D

 BTW - as for now, I have k6-2 350, and not-so-damn-high-res movies play
fine (using -vfm 5 and -vo fbdev). As  I've  written,  I  tried  -vfm  7
(which  has some postprocessing turned on by default, I guess - the pic­
ture is finer, and framedrop is higher :/) and the picture  quality  was
very nice. And my qestion is: will overclocking from 350 to 400 allow me
to turn on postprocessing? Or will it be still 'not enough'? Right now I
cannot aford myself to buy a new mainboard (socket :( ) and processor...

Regards,

Q.
--
  (oo)  |                             <- CENSORED BY THE TAGLINE POLICE       |