[Mplayer-users] RPM distribution.

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Sun Oct 7 18:03:59 CEST 2001

On Sun, 7 Oct 2001 17:32:52 +0200 Renaud MICHEL <r.michel at planetinternet.be> wrote:

> On my personnal archive of the ML I found that 9% (60 out of 685) messages
> contain RTFM, if you consider that half of the messages are questions you
> find that 18% of the answers are RTFM ;-} (this is even more if you consider
> that there are answers to the RTFM)

And if you read the ML carefully and compare it to the
docs, than you find out that at least one third of all
questiones are answered there.

I just read the whole DOCS dir again this morning, there
are tonns of information in it. Just read it.

		Attila Kinali

--
"Though a program be but three lines long,
someday it will have to be maintained."