[MPlayer-users] GUI code discards prescaled window size

Bryan Chan scorpio at acm.org
Mon Oct 8 19:50:24 CEST 2001

Hi,

Release 0.50 contains code to prescale the size of the video window according
to the movie aspect specified in the video (this is useful for SVCDs). The GUI
code, however, ignores the prescaling, so whenever I use the "-gui" option,
the prescaled video window shrinks back to the original incorrect aspect
ratio. Attached is a fix.

Also, the "configure" script as released does not document the "--enable-gui"
switch when I run it with the "--help" switch. Unfortunately I don't have a
patch for this.

--
Bryan Chan
scorpio at acm.org