[MPlayer-users] DAT

david junker at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 9 19:40:54 CEST 2001

ARGH!
rtfm. (read the fucking manual)  not nice
or at least read bellow what i wrote about mounting them.
mplayer -vcd 2 /dev/cdrom
              ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
it is device, not the dat filename. are you blind?????? (thank you, my
vision is good asshole)

I do, much appericate your help. I am not so sure about your patience in
this matter.  Maybe you just don't understand that I just have general
confusion about the type of format that is on this disk.  Never the less,  I
did read what you wrote and will try this.  My vision is good, Your lack of
understanding my confusion of this matter leads me to believe that your
perception understanding and compassion could use some work.
    Belive me i spent fucking hours reading documentation on this shit, and
I still don't know the difference between VCD and mpeg. and why they have to
be played differenty, or even why I have to play the cd instead of the file.
Or for that matter how  a VCD differs from a regular mpeg file.  As i told
you before all i knew was that i played the FILE under windws, I am lead to
believe logically it would be the same under LINUX.  thanks again for your
help?? I think..