[MPlayer-users] QT/MOV support

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Wed Oct 10 03:19:18 CEST 2001

Hi,

Hmm. Now I can announce somewhat qt/mov file support.
The demuxer seems to be working and complete, at least it supports
normal and compressed headers, demultiplex constant and variable br
content. The main problem of it: the codecs. Most of them are MAC-only.
Currently only cvid and vp31 video and raw audio is tested and working.

Video codecs planned:
- 3ivx - we have the directshow dll, but nobody know the right GUID :((((
- photo jpeg - using libjpeg
- <censored> - surprise.

Audio codecs planned:
- ima-adpcm (ima4) - i'll port codec from xanim

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu