[MPlayer-users] Best fullscreen tv-out solution for MPlayer?

Anssi Kanninen anssi at iki.fi
Wed Oct 10 11:41:02 CEST 2001

Hi!

I'm using MPlayer with Matrox G400 TV-out. I configure the TV-out support
to XF86Config but not Xinerama. Then I set DISPLAY to be :0.1 and start
"mplayer -vo sdl -fs". That's it. Video runs on my TV. Not fully
accelerated but at least with Athlon 650 it works quite well. I'm not sure
if I can use X same time on the monitor though.

Cheers,
	Anssi Kanninen

--
anssi