[MPlayer-users] Fwd: Re: Re: mplayer-0.5 GUI

Balazs Lengyak mplayer at kign.org
Wed Oct 10 13:13:05 CEST 2001

>  Now, I do respect the RTFM, but the mplayer-devel team must be doing
> something wrong, since all of those people are constantly asking those
> stupid questions over and over again..
Its not the RTFM. Its the user itself. Personally I do not like reading
manual, and I usually manage without it, but not always.

Remember its a lot easier to shot a question here than reading manuals
for a few minutes.

I say nothing wrong with the manual, but with the user. Maybe an e-mail robot
backed with an extensive FAQ database... ;)

--
Regards,
Balazs Lengyak