[MPlayer-users] How to lower Arpi's blood pressure

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Wed Oct 10 20:01:50 CEST 2001

On Tue, 9 Oct 2001 16:28:30 -0700 (PDT) Dan Hollis <goemon at anime.net> wrote:

> 2) Start up Self-Serve Support Area like Lm_sensors. This is invaluable
>    tool not just for bug tracking but also for FAQ and problem
>    resolution... http://www2.lm-sensors.nu/~lm78/support.html
>    BTW I don't know what ticket system they use but it's quite nice...

It's a good idea but it wont work.
People who cant read the output of their program to get the
errormessage or cant read the docs to find out that they have
to use this or that parameter will never be able to use a trouble
ticket system. I know that, I worked with profesional programmers
who couldnt use it right :-(

mplayer just attracted too many lamers, script kiddies and
windaus.... :-(

		Attila Kinali

--
"Though a program be but three lines long,
someday it will have to be maintained."