[MPlayer-users] MPlayer 0.50 on sparc solaris 8

Adam Tla/lka atlka at pg.gda.pl
Fri Oct 12 10:07:24 CEST 2001

On Fri, Oct 12, 2001 at 09:46:18AM +0200, Rojek, Tomasz wrote:
> Hi!
> >
> > Does the enclosed patch to the makefile fixes it for you ?
> > (Apply it via: patch < Makefile.diff)
>
> bash-2.03# patch < Makefile.diff
>   Looks like a unified context diff.
> File to patch: Makefile
>   I can't seem to find a patch in there anywhere.
>
> I really want to compile MPlayer, but all the time I have new problem...
> Regards

If this is a GNU diff format patch then You must have GNU patch program
version - original SUN one is not compatible.
Generally a good idea is to install GNU stuff (gcc, g++, diff, patch, make
etc.) first.

Regards
--
 . .  Adam Tla/lka      mailto:atlka at pg.gda.pl    ^v^ ^v^ ^v^
  )   System  & Network Administration Group           ~~~~~~
     PGP public key:   finger atlka at sunrise.pg.gda.pl