[MPlayer-users] How to lower Arpi's blood pressure

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sat Oct 13 13:37:32 CEST 2001

Hi,

> > Then again, the mame mailing list archives have search function, and the
> > mplayer archives haven't any at all... maybe that could be a reason?
>
> Hmm... yes, that's something needed... Any ideas how to implement
> it on top of pipermail ? (I dont have a clue as i never managed a ML)
I'll try htdig. I thought mailman has its search function but it seems it
hasn't.

> > Or maybe the fact mame has got a very nice bug / problem tracking system:
> > http://www.mameworld.net/mametesters/
>
> Maybe it's worth trying to install a bug tracking system, but noone
> of the developer nor me has time for it.
I can install something, but nobody uses it. At least at developer side.
There was such tracker at SF (just deleted a week ago) but we don't like to
handle bugs in web browser...

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu