[MPlayer-users] Re: sdl out in window

Kukocs kukocs at programozo.hu
Wed Oct 17 18:00:23 CEST 2001

Oct 15-án, 06:31-kor MPlayer-users digest, Vol 1 #31 - 14 msgs témájú...:
:> Hi all!
:>
:> I'm using the sdl out with my tnt2 (latest drivers v1541). When i'm
:> playing a movie in a window, there isn't any frame over the window. It's
:> beauty, but i'm unable to resize, or move the played movie, over my
:> desktop.  It seems, that this will appear, when i use the gui(i
:> read about this nvidia bug, or somewhat..), or when i don't!
:>
:> 2-3 weeks before it worked fine:(
:>
:SDL out is not to be used with gui anyways.

But my problem disappears, when I _don't use gui_, too! Or the compiling
matters??? I mean gui is compiled in, but I don't use it!

Thanks, best regards:

	Kukocs