[MPlayer-users] wrong audio chanell and subtitles on DVD playback

Gábor Lénárt lgb at lgb.hu
Thu Oct 18 10:49:56 CEST 2001

On Thu, Oct 18, 2001 at 10:04:01AM +0200, Felix Buenemann wrote:
> >  Why don't you put RTFM in the lines that the mailing list software
> > appends at the end of each message? Seems that RTFM is a constant answer
> > and as such there is no point in giving it.
> good idea, then I wouldn't have to reply to
> users-that-don't-read-the-fucking-manual myself, they just would have to read
> the footer of their own mails to get the idea.

Exactly! We're spending many-many hours to make a nice html based documentation
which covers almost all of common (and even uncommon) problems. So it's very
annoying to answer questions which are already answered in the dox. OK, I
can inmagine that it's simplier to ask on list than browsing the whole dox
to find the answer but if we had got time (in our sparetime) making dox, users
SHOULD have got enough time to read it carefully. imho.

- Gabor