[MPlayer-users] mplayer and mpl2 -sub format

warecki at gateway.karlik.ds.polsl.gliwice.pl warecki at gateway.karlik.ds.polsl.gliwice.pl
Sun Oct 21 15:17:43 CEST 2001

On Sun, 21 Oct 2001, Arpi wrote:

> > and it looks like this:
> > [120][156]asdasdas asd asd asd asd as das das
> > [170][192]asdsadsa dasds d s   s s s s
> >
> upload sample .sub file to ftp

done,

i have uploaded E2.txt and subedit.zip
ftp.mplayer.hq.hu/Mplayer/incoming/slawus-MPL2-subformat

problem: subedit is a program for ms-windows, and does't works
with wine

> > this is half-time format, half-frame format.
> explain this

well, my english is poor, so it is hard too me to do this...
it is a "append" of tmp and mdvd.
all docs are in polish, but i hope, someony here can this transleted

all docs and program are included in subedit.zip