[MPlayer-users] Debian-Potato ?

Christian Marillat marillat at free.fr
Tue Oct 23 14:23:51 CEST 2001

>> "a" == arpi  <arpi at thot.banki.hu> writes:

[...]

>> You can find mplayer 0.18 here :
>>
>> http://marillat.free.fr

> hey,

> 1.: 0.18 is fuckin' old!!!! and buggy and everything

I know :) But this is for the old potato. I've not received any feedback
from my friends who still use potato. May be people don't use these
packages.

> 2.: condition of distributing binray packages not decided yet

I package mplayer for friends. Of course those packages are unofficial,
and a lot of people don't want to install mplayer with a "make install"
or don't know how to make a debian package or don't want to install all
-dev packages needed to build mplayer.

BTW, with those packages we got less noise in this mailing list :)

Christian