[MPlayer-users] Not showing win32 error when explicitly disabling it

André Dahlqvist andre.dahlqvist at telia.com
Tue Oct 23 16:46:23 CEST 2001

Hi guys,

Would it be possible to not display this message if I have explicitly
disabled win32support with --disable-win32?

Failed to find a WIN32 codecs dir at /usr/lib/win32!
Create it and copy the DLL files there! (You can get them from your
windows directory or download them from:
  ftp://ftp.MPlayerHQ.hu/MPlayer/releases/w32codec.zip

If I've chosen to disable it then it shouldn't complain if it doesn't
find it.
--

André Dahlqvist <andre.dahlqvist at telia.com>