[MPlayer-users] configuring framebufferdevice, 3dfxfb

Michael Mertins techorix at web.de
Tue Oct 23 23:43:48 CEST 2001

Hi,
well I compiled mplayer with framebuffer-support and even get some videooutput after starting a movie from console which is pretty good but I'd like to have that output really in fullscreen looking like what I get when doing it with X. So I think I should configure the 3dfxfb-device somehow... I just got no clue what a good setting is. I'm using the Voodoo3-2000 Card and got IIyama 19" that does 27-102/50-160. Anyone got a suggestion? Maybe one could put up an example of how to do it on the website?
(Michael)