[MPlayer-users] GUI changes/requests/features

SycOtiC Smith sycotic at onebox.com
Thu Oct 25 22:14:30 CEST 2001

I understand the GUI is still in development stages, just wondering if something can be added.  I
started to do it, but forgot I had made changes to several files, prior to updating from CVS and
lost 'em all.  Not your fault, mine for being absent-minded sometimes and wanting to keep current.
;)

Currently according to the docs for the GUI, the only window that supports disabling window decoration
is the 'main' window.  I was working on getting the 'sub' (ViDEO) window to do the same thing.  Just
wondering if anyone else would like this, or if I am the only one interested, or maybe it has been
planned for future implemetation.

I would be happy to do it if needs be, although I'm not the best at gtk coding.

-SycOtiC