[MPlayer-users] VOBsub format not supported

Anders Rune Jensen root at gnulinux.dk
Fri Oct 26 23:36:57 CEST 2001

Hi

Today was the first time I tried to play a movie with subtitles. The subtitles for the movie is in VobSub format according to the nfo file. There is also included a .idx file for making the subtitles work in windows. When I play the movie with the -sub Traffic.DVDRip.DivX.CD1-TheFrail.sub I get the following error:

SUB: Could not determine file format
Can't load subtitles: Traffic.DVDRip.DivX.CD1-TheFrail.sub

I looked in the subreader.c and couldn't find the VobSub format supported. Is this planned? I've uploaded the .sub and the .nfo file to the ftp server. Hope you can help.

--
Sincerely
|Anders Rune Jensen        icq  : #52926571        |