[MPlayer-users] MOV-Formats infos

Mike Melanson melanson at pcisys.net
Mon Oct 29 15:03:01 CET 2001

On Mon, 29 Oct 2001, Arpi wrote:

> Hmm. Can you tell us more about that quicktime.qts file? Is there an RTFM
> somewhere?

	All I know about that file is stuff I've, ummm...determined
myself. And I haven't published anything about it, yet. One interesting
thing I've found is that the file advertises an external function named
QDM2Decompressor(). With a name like that, you'd think that you could pass
it a buffer of QDesign2 (or QDesign1) audio data and get it decoded. But
that doesn't seem to fit into the overall organization of QT Player, where
everything is This_Dispatch() and That_Dispatch().

--
	-Mike Melanson