[MPlayer-users] dangerous mplayer

Christoph Lampert gruel at web.de
Mon Oct 29 15:35:02 CET 2001

mplayer-users at mplayer.dev.hu schrieb am 29.10.01:
> I'd bet one Euro, that it's just the famous alsa-mixer set to zero.
> Anyone holds against?
>hehe, hi gruel welcome back!

Thanx!

"War nie richtig weg,
hab mich nur versteckt."
            (Westernhagen; NO, it doesn't rhyme in german, either)

Actually I was busy throwing away 100+ MPlayer-Mails per day, so I could write any myself.

But now it's my turn again:
Are there plans for integration of Luminosity/Saturation/etc changes for DivX4?

And what about DVD-Menus? Ogle handles them quite well, now. How about "borrowing" code from them?

gruel

gruel at web.de