[Mplayer-users] FBDev once again

Jakub Turski yacoob at chruptak.plukwa.net
Sun Sep 2 18:54:54 CEST 2001

Greetings,

 I got my autoswitch resolution problem solved (thanks, Berecz!) - I ne­
ed new new modelines for fb.modes, with _higher_ vertical refresh  (mine
are 7-15khz, monitor is 30-65khz) - anyone can help me with these?
 But  the question that is important right now is: when mplayer switches
to, say, 320x240, and plays movie, it also puts lines about A-V  synchro
on the screen. In such low resolution, it makes the movie output distor­
ted. Can anyone add a simple -quiet option  to  mplayer?  Now  I  simply
redirect output to /dev/null...

TIA,

Q.
--
  (oo)  |        Been there, done that, tripped the alarm, came here.         |