[Mplayer-users] Sound with OpenDivx writer

Aaron Newsome anewsome at anewsome.com
Thu Sep 6 00:41:06 CEST 2001

Hi all, I have been able to get the OpenDivx writer to make an OpenDivx
encoded video but it does not have sound. Does anyone know the proper
command line to force sound to be included in the output file. Mplayer
plays the original file sound just fine, it is uncompressed PCM. I would
like the output OpenDivx encoded file to have MP3 encoded audio.

Has anyone been able to get this to work? The docs dont seem to say much
of anything about using the OpenDivx writer. If there is a standalone
converter I should be using instead, then let me know that too.

Also, I am not on the list, so please reply via email.

Thanks, Aaron Newsome