[Mplayer-users] FBDev once again

Dariusz Pietrzak dariush at ajax.umcs.lublin.pl
Thu Sep 6 16:15:46 CEST 2001

> Do I need to be a specific type of user to use it, one who never makes
> an error or never gets confused, and, I forget, tries be be polite?

oh, please let us know what is your idea of ideal free player provider.
is there anything else arpi can do for you? i don't know, provide you with
a free soul consulting, make you feel better, anything?

> I hope that you will grow up some day...
Oh, I hope he won't. well.. for sure I hope I won't.

> Over and out.
d'ah. have fun.

--
Dariusz Pietrzak
I'd love to, but you know how we psychos are.