[Mplayer-users] Time/Subtitles inside picture area?

Chris Gahan chris at ill-logic.com
Mon Sep 10 14:15:24 CEST 2001

I'm curious -- why does mplayer draw the time/subtitles overtop of the movie image when you're in fullscreen, even if there's two big empty black bars at the top and bottom of the screen? It would be nice if the time/subtitles were draw in the top/bottom bars respectively (if they existed). Basically, they should be drawn at the farthest extents of the physical screen, whatever that ends up being.

Would that be hard to add? It would be nice because I could leave the timer on during movies.

--
Chris