[Mplayer-users] files uploaded to FTP incoming

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Mon Sep 10 17:03:29 CEST 2001

Hi,

Finally I got them home, so I can check the problems.
(sorry for long delay, but do not expect to download gigz from home)

But unfortunatelly only a few file has .txt describing the problem,
and I don't remember most of them.

Please, if you uploaded something, _upload_ a .txt file with same filename
describing your problem, mplayer commandline(s) used and mplayer -v log.
(and also your email address, if i have further questions)

I'll check all files this week, and if the problem is trivial, I'll do
the fix or if the file is broken, i'll tell that. But usually most of
the uploaded files work perfect for me, so i need the problem description
to know what to search in it.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu