[Mplayer-users] Do you fix bugs or just RTFM

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Mon Sep 17 03:44:35 CEST 2001

Hi,

> > The second one was for ugly resizeing in vo_sdl.
> > Result - NoFix. One week after report i send patch
> > (three times). Result NONE. Not even mail with "stop
Why did you sent it 3 times? And why did you sent it
all the 3 times to wrong place? Didn't you RTFM ? :)

Yes, we are saying RTFM all the times.
But we're right, at least we have the reason why we say it.
If you don't agree, you know where is the exit...

> > The third and the easiest one. Just 1 line in
> > codecs.conf is wrong and DivX4 movies won't run with
> > FFmpeg. Result ABSOLUTLE NOTHING. Is it so hard to
> > change one line or you just you don't care.
> Resend this one, I don't remember seeing such patch.
> Maybe you just didn't posted it to -dev-eng, as written in docs...
Ok, I've found it - of course it was sent to -users...
fixed in CVS, be happy. oh, and thanks for the fix.
oh #2: next time please RTFM!

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu