[Mplayer-users] Can you read my mind...

Jakub Turski yacoob at chruptak.plukwa.net
Mon Sep 17 16:12:53 CEST 2001

... and tell me what could it be...? :)

 As  for  now,  I have no way to upload anything bigger than 100kB, so I
wonder If you can give some diagnosis just by reading my description. If
you do not, please don't flame, just ignore it.

 I  fiddle  with a Antitrust.avi (see, a worthy cause :) When played wi­
thout any special switches (-vfm 5), it loses  audio  (completly)  after
about  minute  or so. When played with -ni it goes on with audio, but it
soon freezes video :( Why is that? More than just watching the film, I'd
like  to  know  -  why  is that? Why treating a file like noninterleaved
helps a little? And maybe there is some -switch I can use to make it go?

 I  know,  such  posts are crap, without an actual file one can tell no­
thing. But maybe anyone here had similar experiences?

Regards,

Q.
--
  (oo)  |                PI the way,  who is keeping the log?                 |