[Mplayer-users] Re: Re: Re:Re:MPlayer interupted by signal 11

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Mon Sep 17 19:16:16 CEST 2001

Hi,

> I downloaded some snapshots from your homepage:
> The latest working version is from 2001.08.20
> The first not working version is from 2001.08.21
Thank you, it helped a lot!

I've downloaded these snapshots, removed CVS data and DOCS, and made a
diff -Naur between those. This way I got the summary of changes:
- dvdread support (unfortunately it changes a lot of things, maybe
  try to compile with/without dvd support)
- sub.c changes <- i think it is bad. try to copy libvo/sub.c from working
  version to non-working one. or try to remove .sub files and use -osdlevel 0
- some debug printfs removed in directshow code - imho it doesn't matter.

try sub.c thing first, it was broken many times :(
and it is dependent on vo, sub files and the font you have installed, so
hard to reproduce here.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu