[Mplayer-users] performance low when using svgalib?

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Sep 18 17:50:59 CEST 2001

On Tuesday, 18. September 2001 17:05, Arpi wrote:
> Hi,

> > Arpi, isit ok to apply here? Or should it be done in avifile tree?
>
> hmm.
>
> is it ok, but:
> - int32_t in wine headers should be checked, they aren't always available
>   (inttypes.h isn't included in wine stuff). afaik it's DWORD there.
Hmm, not sure.
DWORD is unsigned long, so it maybe should be LONG.
Long on X86 is 4bytes, as is int32_t of course too, but the question is if
LONG (defined as long) or DWORD (defined as unsigned long) are also 4byte
wide on Alpha. A small sample prog compiled on the alpha like:
#include <stdio.h>

int main(void){
  printf("long: %i unsigned long: %i\n", sizeof(long), sizeof(unsigned long));
  return 0;
}

would show that.
>From windef.h I can see no handling for 64bit architectures, so maybe that
won't work out!

> - directshow modifications must be sent to kabellaci too
yes.
> - #if ARCH_ALPHA should be #ifdef ARCH_ALPHA
of course.

--
Best Regards,
	Atmos