[Mplayer-users] performance low when using svgalib?

erwin hermans herrie at damien.kotnet.org
Wed Sep 19 13:32:12 CEST 2001

On Wed, 19 Sep 2001, Felix Buenemann wrote:

> > Well, I copied the contents in a file called test.c and this is the output
> > of the tests. Hope it helps.
> >
> > herrie at damien:~/helpmplayer$ ll
> > total 4
> > -rw-r--r--    1 herrie   herrie        130 Sep 18 18:02 test.c
> > herrie at damien:~/helpmplayer$ gcc -o test test.c
> > herrie at damien:~/helpmplayer$ ./test
> > long: 8 unsigned long: 8
> >
> can you please test above program, replacing all 'long' with 'int' and send
> the results.
> --
> Best Regards,
> 	Atmos

no problem
here it is.

herrie at damien:~/helpmplayer$ cat testint.c
#include <stdio.h>

int main(void){
  printf("int: %i unsigned int: %i\n", sizeof(int), sizeof(unsigned int));
  return 0;
}
herrie at damien:~/helpmplayer$ gcc -o testint testint.c
herrie at damien:~/helpmplayer$ ./testint
int: 4 unsigned int: 4