[Mplayer-users] Image ratio

Renaud MICHEL r.michel at planetinternet.be
Mon Sep 24 20:41:03 CEST 2001

Hello

I would like to use mplayer to play dvd to replace vlc mainly because I am in
KDE and mplayer support arts through sdl.
But I have a problem, the dvd id 16:9 and mplayer seam to asume it is 4:3, I
searched the man page and the doc for a command line switch that will allow
me to force the image ratio but didn't found any.
Is there a way to do this or should I wait for a newer version that will not
have this problem anymore (note that my cvs version is a week old because
mplayer refuse to compile, but as I have gcc 2.96 I didn't reported anything
;-) ).

--
Tapez très fort *ici* pour un moniteur neuf.

Renaud MICHEL