[Mplayer-users] playing back VOB files

Liyang Hu liyang at nerv.cx
Tue Sep 25 23:19:58 CEST 2001

Hi,

For some stupid reason ... (I've got an under-powered desktop
[Celery 300A], but it has a DVD drive. I've also got a 100Mbps
ethernet running between that and my laptop, which also has TV
out. So I thought, why don't I use my laptop to decode the DVDs?
Anyway ...)

... I'd like to be able to play back encrypted VOB files -- I can
handle the drive authentication manually.

Looking through the documentation and source, I don't think this
is possible at the moment. Any chance of such a feature creeping
into the CVS tree any time soon? ^_^

/Liyang
nb: it would be nice if you could CC any replies to me. But I'll
come back to check the mailing list archive eventually, so I
suppose it doesn't matter too much.
--
.----| Liyang Hu /aka/ DenseBoy |---| http://www.nerv.cx/ |----.
| HELLO KITTY gang terrorizes town, family STICKERED to death! |