[Mplayer-users] Problems with gmplayer in fullscreen (vo xv)

Leandro Lucarella luca at lucarella.com.ar
Wed Sep 26 17:51:46 CEST 2001

Hi, when I use mplayer in full screen (-fs) with -vo xv, the video appears
on to of the screen (on top of gnome panel and other stuff), if I user
gmplayer with -vo xv too, and I press F to jump to full screen, the video
is on top of regular apps, but not on top from "allways visible" windows,
like gnome panel...

Is this a bug? if not, is there anyway to make gmplayer to go on top of
*evething* in fullscreen like regular mplayer?

--
LUCA - Leandro Lucarella
luca at lucarella.com.ar
http://www.luca.2y.net