[MPlayer-users] bik files?

gabor farkas gabor at realtime.sk
Mon Apr 1 17:09:01 CEST 2002

On Mon, Apr 01, 2002 at 12:33:06PM +0200, Gabucino wrote:
> > that's IMHO smacker video, used by warcraft and other games I think, no
> > plans currently, but might change if MIke reads this =)
you can convert the bik files to anything on windows(or on wine maybe )
using radtools... ( last time i checked divx compression was better
than bik compression )...

bye,
gabor

ps. does anyone have the starcraft-brood-war trailer movie? ( it's
distributed as a self-running windows-exe :-( and i had no luck while
converting it to anything else )