[MPlayer-users] Bluish Bugreport (suggestion)

emaillist+mpu at dogphilosophy.net emaillist+mpu at dogphilosophy.net
Wed Apr 3 00:09:02 CEST 2002

On Tuesday 02 April 2002 02:11 pm, Arpi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > any films played by -vc divx4 are bluish..
>
> only -vo xv ?
[...]
Quick suggestion - I've run into these symptoms in several
other video-related utilities.  In my case, it's always
been a matter of "red and blue channels are swapped".

Would it be hard to add a "swap red and blue channels"
option to MPlayer (analogous to transcode's -k switch)?

I suspect this would solve the "blue people" problem...