[MPlayer-users] Re: another bug? libavcodec + xv

Alvaro psst at euskalnet.net
Fri Apr 5 11:16:01 CEST 2002

> Just in case: did you try other video codecs w/ -vo xv?

Of course I did. If I say libavcodec is the one that fails, is because I
tried the others too.

>latest CVS snaps). The pair ffmpeg/xv does work (ffmpeg w/o
>postprocessing though) works for me up to 20020331 snaps (i.e. 5 days
>old)

Yes. 5 days ago it worked for me.
I said it clearly: TODAY'S ffmpeg cvs checkout and TODAY'S mplayer
snapshot. Try with that and tell me if it works for you. I'm sure it
won't, I'm not the only one, I tried in several machines as I said.

Thank you.

a.

          ________|              Alvaro  Espinosa              |________
   ''     \       |               (+34)646221371               |       /
  (OO)     \      | ICQ:92130213,Yahoo:psstzero,MSN:basurazero |      /