[MPlayer-users] New CVS and deinterlacing

Frederick Grim hal9000 at nyc.rr.com
Fri Apr 5 18:26:01 CEST 2002

Hello,
  I am not sure what has changed in the newest couple of cvs snapshots
  but deinterlacing no longer works.  I have an interlaced dvd
  (neoranga) that with an older mplayer needs npp=lb or ci.  If I enable
  those with the new snapshot I still get
                     ---------

  and i tried vc=mpeg12 just to be sure with or without npp.  I am
  running debian woody on a dual processor p3 667.  If nobody can
  immediantly reproduce this i will recompile and do a bug report but
  hopefully it is pretty reproducible. I am a lazy man and want to avoid
  work

                                         Fred Grim