[MPlayer-users] movie problem

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Apr 6 14:15:02 CEST 2002

On Saturday 06 April 2002 02:13, johan boeckx wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have problems with using mplayer. I use version 0.60-10 under debian,
> and did the install by apt-get.
uuh very outdated, grab mplayer cvs snapshot!

> some details : kernel 2.4.18 (also tried under 2.4.3)
> os : debian-woody
> videocard : savage 4 (savage.drv.o 1.20)
this driver still has bugs with XVideo when running X at depth higher then
16bpp, which lead to xv image corruption, so you should upgrade to driver
version 1.23t. If you have PIII or Athlon try attached savage_drv.o, it's my
assembler optimized version, which gives me 42% speedup for dvd playback.

--
Best Regards,
        Atmos