[MPlayer-users] mencoder -ss and -endpos - Specify multiple windows?

Martin Hoffmann ma.hoff at t-online.de
Sun Apr 7 13:16:01 CEST 2002

It would also be nice if this "seek" option could discard all frames to
/dev/null instead of using fseek (maybe as an option, because it's surely
slower than really seeking the stream) - this way it would also work with
mencoder reading from a pipe !

Martin.

Am Sonntag, 7. April 2002 11:34 schrieben Sie: