[MPlayer-users] About Normal,Double,FS size of Movie

Luciano Campal Vazquez luch0 at telefonica.net
Sun Apr 7 19:41:02 CEST 2002

In the 0.60 release the double size and normal size was working for the gmplayer(mplayer -gui), but
 the last snapshot i take from the cvs when i switch to full screen and then came back to the normal
 size, only the xv window was rescaling, not the film itself, so i see the full screen movie on a
 smaller window, so i start to find the problem.

After trying to understand the work of the normal, double and fs menu options, i realize that there was a line not included in normal and double but fullscreen, vo_fs, that was set to true but never, i think, set to false when switching to both no-fs states.

I include the diff file with this small, but important to me, patch.
Maybe(surely) i'm wrong and it depends on the nvidia xv driver or anything else...

thanks for developing this program mp-team.

PIII-Tualatin 1Ghz
NVidia GForce2 Go 32Mb.
Latest drivers .2880