[MPlayer-users] Bug: adjusting brightness/contrast/hue/etc without limit.

McDouglas mcdouglas at angelfire.com
Wed Apr 10 19:40:17 CEST 2002

Hi!

I found this bug while I was testing the xv mode. I can adjust the brightness/contrast/hue/etc settings even if it reaches the maximum/minimum value (as it shown on the OSD). I can because i do see its effect on the picture.

And the secound, it's not a bug I guess (Gabu said it IS:), but this should be a handy feature: When I have used the window mode, and switched to fullscreen and back, i got back the window mode of course, but it was maximised... It would be wonderfull if mplayer could change back its mode to the initial size.

Unfortunately I havnt't got Net at home, so I can't include my system informations :(  But if it's necessery, I can send them next time, as soon as I can use Net again.

Sign up today at http://mail.lycos.com