[MPlayer-users] Software scaling is COOL!

Daniil V. Kolpakov dan at vsi.gov.lv
Sun Apr 14 18:41:01 CEST 2002

Как щас помню - Sunday 14 April 2002 18:21, и Felix Buenemann пишет:
> Just curious - what's the matter with downclocking it, I use PIII 750
> Cu-Mine at 933MHz in Abit BX6 2.0.

It's 133 MHz BSB, and no good socket-to-slot adapter seem to be capable
of handling such a high frequency. Or maybe it's motherboard (Abit
BE-6) itself? Processor adapter is from Asus, other nonames I've tried
perform even worse, with 'overclocker-to-the-death' sympthoms (like
broken bz2 and ogg files, kernel panics ("no such instruction"), etc).

--
[dan at shinestar ~]$ ls -l /dev/brains
ls: /dev/brains: No such file or directory