[MPlayer-users] MPlayer Problem

Marlon Medina marlon16 at phreaker.net
Tue Apr 16 07:49:01 CEST 2002

Hi people, im wondering if someone can help me....
Im trying to compile MPlayer V0.60 but when Im in the make process i got
this error:

mencoder.c:104: `VCODEC_RAW' undeclared here (not in a function)
mencoder.c: In function `main':
mencoder.c:461: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a
cast
mencoder.c:532: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a
cast
mencoder.c:534: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a
cast
mencoder.c:536: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a
cast
mencoder.c:538: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a
cast
mencoder.c:544: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a
cast
mencoder.c:877: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type
make: *** [mencoder.o] Error 1
[root at localhost MPlayer-20020411]#

what can i do to solve it? Please mail me if you can help me!!
Thanks!!